Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sweet Surrender



I have about 5 days until I go back to school. As of today, I'm desperate to return. I've realized that I'm the kind of person that NEEDS to be busy, even if it's just with one thing. I haven't had much of anything to do lately...it's depressing. I know some people who can make things to do, like knowing they have a whole day that they can use to do whatever they wish and will make that day very productive. I can be that way too, sometimes. However, for today, I was supposed to go to work but they cancelled my shift for the second time this week so my whole day's schedule was pretty messed up. Usually, I can adjust, but not today. I really need another job, preferably one where I can take photos or process them, like at Walgreens or something. I've already applied at two places for a photo tech job. Pray I will get it! Anyway...

I watched about 4 episodes of My Fair Wedding with David Tutera today. It's such a good show! It's about brides who are trying to plan their wedding and the amazing wedding planner David Tutera steps in, takes control, and transforms the bride's wedding into a spectacular & magical day. After watching a couple espisodes, I started to get really nervous that my own planning would turn into a disaster like many of the brides on the show. I'm pretty confident that I know the direction I want my wedding design and theme to go but you never know what could happen/go wrong! I'm hoping my own planning will turn out okay. Let's cross our fingers.

I hope things are going well for you all. I hope you're keeping busy and are happy.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment