Thursday, July 8, 2010

I can't escape

my love for photography.
I may not think of it on a constant daily basis
and it may not fill my mind 24/7
but I'm going to do it.
I'm going to major in photography.
Not art, not music.
Photography.
So here's to making up my mind (finally)
and taking the next step.
I will not take any negative feedback from
unsupportive friends and/or family members
because they may not understand my passion.
I drives my soul so I'm finally going to let it.
Here's to not being afraid
and here's to letting God take hold of my life
and letting Him work his wonders.
Praise God for creativity too.

I'm very happy for finally following my heart
and I hope this new path leads me to wonderous places.
The best is yet to come, I've heard. ;)

I tried something new: I hope it looks good.

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! YES YES YES!!!!
    I am so happy and proud of you!!!
    I have your email saved with intentions of responding soon, promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Tami!
    This comment made my day :)

    ReplyDelete